Thursday, August 26, 2010

little girl should look only

little girl should look only 20 years old, chances are a student, but certainly not the official hotel waiter. by simply chatting, I learned that little girl is indeed a student, just graduated from Middle School, was taking a college in Shanghai,Christian Louboutin a few days we should go to school she is just here to play summer. fluorescent light, the little girl's eyes looked clear and clean Smart, her smile so tired I feel warm and moving, hungry, I could not bear to trouble her to go find me something to eat. in a good night to each other, P90X the girl left the door.hunger and fatigue I can not wait Mengtoutaishui bed, but put his body ready to wash the white fighting is my habit for many years, I struggled showered, hair did not dry down on the bed to sleep in the past. Moncler night phone rings, stumbled in the call, phone call from a lover, I did not ask to see a doctor, I said no, do not read, impotence and the impotence it, just to participate in the Paralympic Games next year, chances can also bring honor to the court. Valentine's roar to the side of the phone: impotence count as a disability? I After doing a positive answer to put off the phone, because I was too sleepy, impotence people are people, but also to sleep, to say the resort is so cool at night, even the air conditioning do not have to open also tuck, confused in my they fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment