Wednesday, September 8, 2010

secretly proud of in my time

secretly proud of in my time, head down, I, D Meng not been hit, I also No Huiguo Shen
, and that is the London plane trees hit a roadside tree,
christian louboutin shoes and can feel how is soft, but also with
warm? I looked up the intersection of four projects moment, I feel a bit dizzy, eyes a little fuzzy, I know
That is because when people get too excited, christian louboutin shoes mind all of a sudden congestion results. day! Zhe Meshuai man,
days, Zhe Meshuai man whom I hit . If there is karma between man and man, I believe this is what I
their fate, if fate is the arrangement of God, is destined, then I believe our fate is
the arrangement of God, that is, life in the doomed, my mind blank, there are two words in continuous
echo to express my excitement,
, but I was suddenly feeling like aphasia general, people can only watch you so quietly, looking at your eyes, tenderness
, the tenderness, the extent that you later I always make fun of the day, that was a lustful eye, that christian louboutin
Where is the lustful look, it is clearly the most clear and most pure admire ah, but you are also fascinated by me
, will be charming and gentle enough to mistake me as a deliberately seduce.
you a to the most beautiful music, is so simple and honest manner, then land full of magnetism, it sounds as if days sieve through which
holy ordinary world, I am really fascinated by, and can only laugh at you, innocently, and perhaps for a long time was not such a man who watched over
face in the shy hot hot, I think I must face red like a big apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment